Sunday, September 14, 2008

Picture Tag

This is how it works: For each question look up the answer on Google image search. Choose your favorite picture from the FIRST page only.

My age:






My Favorite Color:






My Favorite Vacation Spot--Maui:







Where I Live:






Where I Grew Up--Antelope Valley:






Where I'd Like to Travel:







My Favorite Food:






My Favorite Treat:







My Favorite Animal:







A Past Love:







My First Name:








My Middle Name:








My Last Name:








What I'm Doing Right Now:







I tag Michelle, Jenni, and Mindy!

4 comments:

Mindy Burns said...

I tried to do this, but I could not figure it out! Do you download each image onto your computer then paste it in your post? That would take FOREVER! But maybe there's a quicker way- I'm still trying to figure this out...

Jenni Johansen said...

cute post! I'll get going on mine...

Kristy said...

Mindy, I'm not the best blogger. Maybe Dave could help you with a quicker way. I save the pics to my computer then attached to the post. It took a while but not too long. I'm not much help!

Unknown said...

Ya, Jenni and I both did exactly what Kristy said. It probably takes about 10-20 minutes, but it's not too bad once you get going.