Monday, November 10, 2008

Picture Tag

Got to your pics folder---->then to your 4th folder---->
then post your 4th pic---->then tag 4 friends!




This was a fun trip that I got to take last year to Ohio State University with work. We saw OSU play Wisconsin and the day before we got a tour of the athletic facilities at OSU and got down on the field at the Horseshoe! Got to run around the field and throw the football a little bit. Kenny and I are in the back left of the picture if you can't find us. It was a good time!

Now I'll tag...Brittany E, Kelly M, Christina W, and...anyone else that's interested!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

We're flying into LAX Wednesday morning and then we are flying out of Palmdale Saturday night. When are you guys going to be in town? We should get together for a cousin night. Maybe at Michelle's new house? We want to see it!

Michelle said...

I can't post any pictures yet because the internet on my computer doesn't work...and that is where I download my pictures!