Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Holidays

We've been on the go for the past month with a trip to Arizona, work, house guests, Christmas parties galore, family, and a mini vacation.

We spent Thanksgiving in Tucson with Kenny's family.

Sadie in the car ride out to AZ.



Kenny and I got a round of golf in.






Typical...men on the couch...women in the kitchen.



Kenny trying to teach Carter and Wyatt to catch a football.



Kenny and me after dinner.


Our cute newphew Charlie!


December was busy...

I cut off all my hair.


Had a baby shower for my friend Brittany. She just had her cute baby girl this past Sunday almost a month early.

All the goodies!



Brittany and me as she opened her gifts.



The annual Mathison Christmas Party was a great time as usual.

We stopped at Torrance Beach before the party because it was such a pretty day.



Kenny's cousin Megan as Frosty the Snowman in the fun-filled party games.



Santa, have we been good this year?



Kenny and Megan in the annual dart gun fight.



Kenny and his new golf bag from his mom.



Our niece Cora and newphews Carter and Wyatt came for a visit with Kenny's brother Brian and Mindy.


This is our first Christmas in our new house.


Kenny and me in front of our tree.



Our stockings.


We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day up in Palmdale with my family. I was so sick with a nasty cold and spent most of Christmas Day sleeping.

All the girls...me, my cousin Lindy, Sadie, my mom, and my sister Michelle.



We celebrated my mom's birthday on Christmas Eve. Her birthday is the 23rd.



Me in my new slippers on Christmas morning. This picture is for Michelle because she says every Christmas morning I have my glasses on in every picture...and she is right!



Sadie on Christmas morning.



My sister Michelle, my mom, and me.



Me and Kenny on Christmas Day.



The 6 Hamiltons.


We took a mini vacation after Christmas and went up to Lake Arrowhead with our good friends the Lowrys. We had a great time relaxing and enjoying the snow.

Kenny playing in the snow by the lake.


Kenny, Ella, Ben, and Amber in the Village.


Kenny and Jake watching TV in the condo.



Me, Ben, Ella, Kenny and Jake in the Arrowhead Village feeding the ducks.



I'm ready for 2009! Hope everyone's holidays were a good as ours!

4 comments:

kkrich said...

biggest post ever. cute hair cut. love your dog. hi mommy hamilton! you look like u had a great holiday season.

ps- u are looking so hot!

Michelle said...

I just love Sadie! I am so impressed by this huge blog! You should do mine for me! Thanks for changing my blog again!

Amber said...

I loved all the pictures! You, your mom and sister are so beautiful. Looks like it was a fun few trips, especially the one to Arrowhead!

Heather said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Happy New Year!