Thursday, October 15, 2009

Endless Summer...

...or maybe that's just what it has felt like with the heat waves that we've had. C'mon, its October already!

In July we went to Kauai with Michelle and Jon. One last big trip before she has the baby in December.










Michelle and I went up to Mammoth with my dad's side of the family






One day in August we went to Cierra's wedding in the morning...


...and then to Dave Short's wedding that same night


Went to Lake Arrowhead with Jenni and Dave and Lindsay and Ryan






Went to the beach...a lot...with my little cousins






The Tuttles and my grandma came out to my house for a visit.


Went to my cousin Robert's wedding in September


Me and Janine at the reception


I think I'm ready for the holidays now! Bring on some crisp, fall weather!

4 comments:

Amy S said...

Fun summer for you guys! It was good seeing you guys this last weekend, hopefully it'll be sooner next time!

Jenni Johansen said...

I agree! I'm ready to wear my sweaters! Looks like a fun summer! Good luck with the baby shower next weekend!

Michelle said...

That was a good little post! Thanks for changing my background. I like yours too!

Anonymous said...

Geez, you have been really busy. I want to know if you want to trade bodies? I hate that your soo skinny. You look awsome!